Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Love is in the Air

Hi everyone, I haven't been posting as much because I am working on my Project Life. I was going to share my Project Life spreads on my blog but I decided not to because they don't just have pictures of myself...I don't think it would be right to post my friends or their kids pics etc. I am loving this style of scrapbooking because it is telling my story. I highly recommend it. Anyways, onto todays project. I made this wreath for Valentines Day and the month of February. It turned out lovely and was super easy to make. I love the banner and I have had the butterflies (Recollections) for years but didn't want to use them because they were tooooo beautiful. I thought this was the perfect project to use them on because I get to enjoy them everyday and so do all the visitors to my house. I am also working on some cards in a box for the I Feel the Love Project so I will be posting those soon. Have a wonderful day and keep warm.




Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: