Sunday, September 8, 2013

Princess Piggy Bank

Two posts in one day, I am on a roll. This is the piggy bank I made my niece, Grace, for her birthday. I hope she likes it. I also included some princess accessories and balloons so I know she will at least like the balloons lol!!  I found these paint cans at Dollarama and knew they would be perfect for piggy banks. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! See you back here tomorrow for a scrapbook layout from my custom honeymoon album.








Items Used:
(1) Cricut Expression and Gypsy.
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Gypsy Wanderings and Happily Ever After.
(3) Recollections Cardstock.
(4) Paint can from Dollarama.
(5) Heart and butterfly rhinestones, and bead, are also from the dollar store.
(6) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear double sided tape, Zig glue pen, Mod Podge, Hot glue, Dimensionals.

Happy Crafting...I am off to eat cake lol!!!

No comments: