Sunday, September 22, 2013

Owl Notebook/Mini Note Holder/Paperclips/Gift Bag

Hi all, hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!!! A friend of my sisters liked the notebooks I made my niece and nephew for back to school and commented that she would like one. So I decided to make her one for her birthday. I also made her a mini note pad holder and some owl paperclips. So up first is the notebook:




The mini note pad and pencil holder. The base is a dollar store plastic photo holder:




Aren't these paperclips the cutest:

And this is how I packaged everything up:



Items Used:
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy.
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Create a Critter, Create a Critter 2 and Plantin Schoolbook.
(3) Recollections Cardstock and Patterned Paper.
(4) Celebrate-It and Offray Ribbon.
(5) Dollar Store Items: Googly Eyes, Buttons, Photo Holder, Purple Notepads, Notebook, Mechanical Pencil and Paperclips.
(6) Recycled Kraft Bag.
(7) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen, Tombow and Hot Glue Gun and Glue.
 
Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: