Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Honeymoon Scrapbook Layout

Hi, I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday!!  I meant to post this yesterday but life got in the way. Today I have a two page layout for the custom honeymoon scrapbook I am making for a client. Believe it or not, but I did not use my Cricut for anything on this layout. I liked how it turned out but will admit I have a hard time making albums that I have to leave room for pictures to be put in at a later date. I have a hard time making sure that I do not embellish where the picture has to go. Anyways, I think it turned out quite well.









Items Used:
(1) Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Victoria.
(2) American Crafts and Recollections Cardstock.
(3) Paper House Productions Patterned Paper.
(4) Paper House Productions 3D Scenes Stickers.
(5) Reminisce Signature Series Relax Sticker
(6) Wave Sticker is from my stash and I do not know the manufacturer.
(7) Beads and Shells are from the Dollar Store.
(8) Offray Ribbon.
(9) Fiskars Corner Rounder.
(10) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen, Dimensionals.

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: