Tuesday, September 17, 2013

2 Less Fish in the Sea: Custom Honeymoon Scrapbook

Hi, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have been working on this layout. It is full of details and I LOVE how it turned out. My pictures don't do it justice. I hope you enjoy it!!

















Products Used:
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy.
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Create a Critter and Life's a Beach.
(3) Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Used: Kimberley's Card, Perfectly Paisley, Seeing Spots, Spots and Dots, Tiny Bubbles and Victoria.
(4) Recollections "School of Fish" Patterned Paper.
(5) American Crafts and Recollections Cardstock.
(6) Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones.
(7) Reminisce Jet Setters Map Sticker.
(8) Sequins, beads and googly eyes from Dollar Store.
(9) Creative Imaginations Viva Ice Pearl Pen.
(10) White Tulle.
(11) Recollections Brads.
(12) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen.

Happy Crafting!!

No comments: