Monday, August 5, 2013

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Cards

Hi everyone, I made this set of Birthday cards for the I Feel the Love Project. I really enjoyed making them knowing they are going to a good cause. Who doesn't love the Pooh Bear? I hope you enjoyed my creations and find inspiration through them. See you all soon!!!

Products Used:
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Create a Critter, Winnie the Pooh and Friends
(3) Recollections Cardstock
(4) Recollections Twine
(5) Recollections Washi Tape
(6) Offray Ribbon
(7) Patterned Paper is from various stacks in my stash
(8) Sakura White Gel Pen
(9) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen









Here is a picture of all the cards I sent to the I Feel the Love Project this month. If you are interested visit www.ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com.


Happy Crafting Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Madison said...

Wow Amber!!! Your cards are so super adorable!!! I love them so much. The moms will have a hard time picking from these they are all so cute. That totally reminds me that I have a Sesame Street Cartridge that I could use. Thank you so much. You are awesome for making these and we appreciate you so much!!
~Madison