Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Text Talk: Version 2

Hi everyone, thank you for coming back to see version two of this card set. I hope you all enjoy them. Come back tomorrow to see how I packaged this set.












Products Used:
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Smiley Cards and Wild Card
(3) Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Used: Seeing Spots and Spots and Dots
(4) All paper is from Recollections
(5) Offray Ribbon
(6) White bags are from Michaels
(7) Smiley face brads are from the Dollar Store
(8) Sakura white gel pen
(9) Recollections Twine
(10) Imaginisce hot crystals
(11) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen and hot glue and gun

I am not sure what set I like more...I like the vibrant colors in the red set but also like the stars and dots in the purple set. Which set do you like more?

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: