Saturday, August 31, 2013

Taking the Plunge: Project Life

Hi everyone, it is the last long weekend of summer....I can't believe it, time flies. Lucky for me the weather around here has been the nicest it has been all summer. So, I have decided to start Project Life. I have found I do not scrapbook my memories because I would rather be making cards, 3D items, altered items etc. However, I want to record my life and have found that this would be the perfect way. I can spend as much time or as little time, but still get things recorded. I am going to start on Monday because it is my Birthday week. I am going to do my binders in years old....this year will be my 37th year...next September will be my 38th etc. I am only going to print my pics once a month because I don't drive and don't live close to a photo place. This way I only have to pick them up once a month. This means I will start posting my layouts the first week of October...I will be a month behind.  I picked up supplies at Michaels yesterday because they were 40% off and then I had a bonus coupon for another 15% off. I love a good deal, I would have picked up one core kit at the regular price anyways so it was nice to get two for the price of one. Here is what I got:







If you are interested in Project Life visit www.beckyhiggins.com. I think that this is my answer and like that my layouts will be more like a personal journal with pics. Happy Crafting and ENJOY your long weekend!!!

No comments: