Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Neon, Twine Oh My!!!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the last week of August. Time flies!!!! I made this set of cards in the Spring and have just gotten along to posting them. I used neon cardstock, twine, buttons and washi tape. This was actually the first project I used washi tape on. Kind of an experiment that turned out well and quite cute. I also embossed the envelopes to make them a little more interesting than just a white envelope. I usually box my cards but decided on a belly band instead for this set. However, I probably will box them as well so they don't get wrecked. I am not a great photographer so if anyone has any advice for me please leave a comment below. Enjoy the rest of your week!!












Products Used:
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Cindy Loo
(3) Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Used: Tiny Bubbles and "Daisies" (If anyone can tell me what this folder is actually called please let me know in the comments below).
(4) All paper is from Recollections.
(5) Washi tape is from Recollections.
(6) Twine is from Recollections.
(7) Buttons are from the dollar store.
(8) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen, Dimensionals.

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: