Saturday, August 24, 2013

Back to School Altered Note Books

Hi all, hope you are enjoying your Saturday. It is beautiful here and I am looking forward to reading outside for the rest of the day!! I made these notebooks for my Niece (Pre-School) and Nephew (Grade 1) from composition books I found at Dollar Tree. I love Dollar Tree for finding alterable items. I put the erasers on using Velcro so they can actually be taken off and used. I used washi tape at the bottom to bring in some texture. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!













Products Used:
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Create a Critter, Create a Critter 2 and Plantin Schoolbook.
(3) Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Used: Tiny Bubbles.
(4) Patterned paper is from my stash and Recollections. Cardstock is from Recollections.
(5) Notebook, Erasers, Pencils, Googly Eyes and Owl Stickers are from Dollar Tree.
(6) Ribbon is from my stash.
(7) Washi tape is from Recollections.
(8) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen, Tombow, Hot glue gun and glue sticks.

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They will like those!!